American Crew Look & Learn Academy
American Crew Look & Learn Academy – ACed is our brand-new education journey for stylists and barbers at all skill levels. ACed includes classic core barbering and cosmetology concepts with updated and relevant technical styling skills. During ACed look & learn event, you can learn three hair cuts at the event.
Learners will learn the key cutting and styling skills foundations necessary to perfect the most desired men’s looks from over 20 years of American Crew history in a very tactical way: by utilizing them in 10 universally-recognizable masculine haircuts – a collection of Modern Classics – that they can immediately take to their clients.
In addition, the stylist will be introduced to the American Crew products used in each finishing look, become more knowledgeable in key consultation skills and best practices, and learn how to employ an American Crew grooming “language” to successfully connect with and service their clients.
The course will consist of five haircuts starting with;
- Structured length (image on the right on PowerPoint slide) this hair cut will teach how to cut a long men’s hair cut using just scissor techniques and will demonstrate the importance of how to create a masculine shape when cutting a longer style.
- Structured weight (middle image) this will demonstrate how to cut using a graduated angle to create a classic natural tapered hair cut. Executing the silhouette using scissor /clipper cutting techniques and styling using a duel texture finish for a modern take to a long pompadour style
- Clippered weight medium taper (left image) using free hand clipper techniques to achieve a modern groomed style.
Duration 9.30am- 3.30 pm
Learn style seminar – Ian Tucker demoing with the students watching.
You will receive a Certificate of American Crew Look & Learn Academy
This barber training Date and Location: 26th September 2022 – The Hair and Beauty Company, Ballybane Industrial Estate, Tuam Road, Galway
A 50% deposit is required at the time of booking. The deposit is non-refundable. Balance is to be paid in full 1 week before the training day.
For any further questions please contact our Academy Team:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone number: 091 773 011
For more details or booking please contact us:
Galway 091 773011
Castlebar 094 9044424
Athlone 090 6498604