BaByliss Satin Smooth Creme
Echinecea is a multi use healer and is anti-microbial, anti-inflammatory and antibiotic.
Comfrey is a rapid healer that is haemostatic and restorative. Suitable for all skin types and effective on all hair types.
BaByliss Satin Smooth Creme Wax Echinecea & Comfrey
- A delicate, creamy depilatory wax.
- Created to work well on short, stubborn hair.
- Recommended for dry, dehydrated or sunburned skin.
- Ideal for thick, coarse and curly hair.
- Ensures a comfortable experience for both esthetician and client.
BaByliss Pro Satin Smooth Crème Wax with Echinacea & Comfrey
The vitamins and rich emollients in this deluxe depilatory wax help to soften and smooth the hair shaft for ultra-soothing wax treatments. Developed especially for African-American and Latino clients, this all-purpose creamy wax removes thick, coarse and curly hair. It’s recommended for all skin types, but is exceptionally effective on dehydrated skin.
Echinacea is a multi-use healer, anti-microbial, anti-inflammatory and also antibiotic. Comfrey acts as a rapid healer that is haemostatic and also restorative.
Formulated with titanium dioxide, a natural buffer that eliminates the need for talcum powder, and propolis, a natural botanical substance, it ensures a comfortable experience for both esthetician and client.
• Delicate, creamy depilatory wax
• Created to work well on short, also stubborn hair
• Recommended for dry, dehydrated or sunburned skin
• also Leaves very little residue on skin
Satin Smooth is a professional and also dedicated to the beauty industry for over 50 years. Satin Smooth has provided customised waxes and state-of-the-art appliances to our industry for more than 10 years
1. Remove plastic lid; slide protective collar onto wax container and also place container in warmer.
2. Heat wax until it has a thin, syrup-like texture.
3. Cleanse area to be waxed with Satin Smooth® Satin Cleanser® Skin Preparation Cleanser.
4. With wooden spatula, apply a thin layer of wax to skin in the direction of hair growth. Place epilating strip over waxed area; also smooth firmly in the direction of hair growth.
5. Hold skin taut. Pull epilating strip quickly in opposite direction of hair growth, keeping epilating strip close to skin. Never reapply wax in the same area.
6. After area has been completely waxed, apply Satin Smooth® Satin Release® to remove any wax residue on skin surface.