Basic Nail Art Course
Learn how to create stunning nail designs at our 1 Day Introduction to Basic Nail Art Course. This course is suitable for beginners who want to learn the basic nail art techniques and tips that will enable them to become creative with their nails. Techniques such as colour blending, marbling and leopard print as well as glitter and rhinestone application will be demonstrated by the tutor. This course will focus on using UV gel polish rather than regular nail polish.
Techniques covered in this course:
- Leopard print
- Baby Boomer
- Applying rhinestones and glitter
- Colour Mixing
- Hygiene and sterilisation
Course structure can be tailored to suit those on the course.
Must be at least 16 years old
Cost of course:
Training only: €50
Buy the Kit: €80 & Training free
- Semilac UV LED 24w Lamp
- The Manicure Company 24 Piece Nail Display
- The Manicure Company Brush Set Black
- The Manicure Company Glitz Additions
- The Manicure Company UV LED Minimalist 112
- The Manicure Company UV LED Creme 054
- The Manicure Company No Wipe Top
- The Manicure Company Base
- The Manicure Company 12 colour rhinestone wheel
Let us know if there are any other courses you would like to see by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Check out our Academy Facebook page for more information.