L’Oreal Professionnel Instant Highlights Iron
L’Oréal Professionnel Instant Highlights Iron is the latest in L’Oréal Professionnel technology. It is elevating the lightening service experience and gesture by enabling the professional to truly stand out.
- 284°F temp
- Temperature is regulated every 0.2 seconds
- Comes with a Separator to prevent iron from closing
- Manufactured by T3
You’ve heard it a thousand times before: clients don’t have time to go lighter in-salon. Instant Highlights from L’Oréal Professionnel is what you need to tempt your time-poor clients back to the salon. L’oreal first pro heat lightening system is designed to give up to six levels of lift, in half the time. The answer lies in its PRO HEAT technology. The three-part system: the Instant Highlights Heating Iron, Instant Highlights Lightening Cream and Instant Highlights Aluminium Foil have to be used together as, once combined, they work to ‘instantly’ lighten the hair in a controlled and safe way.
The L’Oréal Professionnel Instant Highlights tool has been uniquely designed with a spacer between the plates to help protect hair from the damage caused during the heat process. The spacer also has a controlled heat gauge that is designed to regulate the temperature every 0.2 seconds to ensure the safe temperature of 140 degrees at all times – both factors ensure that hair does not have direct contact with heat to prevent damage. It is important to only use the L’Oréal Professionnel Instant Highlights tool together with the bespoke-designed foil and designated lightening cream when performing this service, regular heat appliances must not be used.
- Up to 6 levels, in half the time.
- Perfect for partial techniques and face framing.
- development time up to 30 minutes
- A great introduction to colour for a client who hasn’t tried it before.
- Great for a refresh between balayage appointments.
- A colour service that fits into lunch break – perfect for busy mums and professionals