Face to Face NailHugs No 73
Nailhugs are an entirely new and innovative nail art product that is different from nail stickers, wraps or water decals, and leverages a patent-pending transfer process to apply intricate nail designs directly onto the nail surface, like a second skin.
One pack of Nailhugs contains 2 strips and the wooden stick. 2 strips cover 30 to 40 nails.
Strip size : 1.5 in x 6 in (3.8 cm x 15.25 cm)
Design area : 1.2 in x 5.6 approx. (2.8 cm x 14 cm approx.)
Important: Nailhugs are very thin and delicate. Remove each NailHug from its white protective sheet SLOWLY and with CARE
NailHugs / Instructions :
Nails must be dry and free of oil and debris.
- Apply regular polish or UV polish and remove tacky layer before applying the NailHugs making sure surface is totally dry.
- Cut a square piece of NailHugs to fit the entire surface of the nail including excess (bleed). No need for cuticle precision at all.
- Remove white protective sheet and apply the design face to face with the nail to secure application.
- With the help of your thumb, rub the entire surface of the nail starting at the cuticle area coming towards the free edge making sure all surrounding edges are well covered including latteral sides. Clear sheet will release itself naturally.
- With the help of your small wood stick or a slim stylus, gently separate the NailHugs from the surrounding edges to ease the application of your top coat and promote longer lasting results.
- Apply a regular or UV top coat of your choice and remove tacky layer once dried or cured including all the excess and/or bleed on skin. Use the cleanser that is compatible to the top coat that was used to cover the NailHugs. If you’re using a regular top coat, wait until it’s entirely dry and remove the excess by wiping the surface and skin with the same cleanser or alcohol 99%.
- For longer lasting results and better protection, apply a second top coat.
Don’t forget to moisturize, ALWAYS!
How to remove: The NailHugs are removable as easily as the top coat of your choice. Make sure to always use a lint free cotton.