The Manicure Company Gel Nail Polish First Crush 218
The Manicure Company Gel Nail Polish First Crush 218 is a fun shade with a peachy read base and lots of fine shimmer and larger glitter pieces.
The Spring 2021 gel polish collection has landed! The Manicure Company Life’s a Peach Collection and the sun is shining. This beautiful gel polish collection combines a stunning palette of peach tones and glitters that are sure to bring a smile to your client’s faces this Spring.
Life’s A Peach Shades:
- Bellinis At Bruch – A dazzling multi-chrome glitter in a sheer pink base
- DayDreamer – A opaque pastel pink with a peach undertone
- Little Things – A bright opaque orange coral
- Ever After – A rich opaque mid-tone neutral peach
- First Crush – A fun vibrant pink base with multi-chrome glitter
- Bright Side – A very vibrant coral with a red/orange undertone
- Cures under both UV and LED light
- For best results use with The Manicure Company gel top and base coats
- 14+ days of perfect wear
- Bottle volume: 8ml (0.27 fl oz)
- Part of The Manicure Company Life’s a Peach Collection
- PLEASE NOTE: Collection box and complimentary collection swatch are only available whilst stocks last. The collection is shipped as individually boxed bottles once sold out.
- Swatches and images are for illustration purposes only and may differ in appearance depending on your screen, resolution, and settings.