The Manicure Company Rhythmic Motif 136
The Manicure Company Rhythmic Motif 136 is a part of TMC Autumn 2017 gel nail polish collection ‘Deco Decadence’, inspired by the rich, luxurious beauty of the art deco movement.
Drawing inspiration from the materials used to craft these exquisite interiors the Deco Decadence gel polish collection combines sleek metal shades contrasted with dark lush inky colour. A stunning visual and textural combination what will create endless beautiful manicures.
The Deco Decadence Collection colours are as follows:
- Rococo is described as a metallic, shell shade with some golden undertones. I can also see some olive green tones peeping through depending on the way the light hits it.
- Calamander is a metallic shade aswell. This time it is an Auburn shade with a beautiful reddish/wine undertone. This is a super rich, deep shade. Perfect for the Autumn.
- Nouveau is less metallic than the other shades. This one tends to leans more towards a shimmer shade. The base of this gel polish is a greyish purple with some navy reflect pigments.
- Rhythmic Motif is the perfect vintage glitter. The dark base and antique gold glitter particles makes this the most luxurious of the collection.
- Crushed Velvet it is a rich, silky mink toned grey with hints of silver. A metallic beauty, it will catch the eye in the most elegant way.
- Panache is a the only cream finish in the collection. A deep, buttery caramel toned shade. Richly pigmented it contrasts with the other shades perfectly. An alternative to the usual nudes.
The Deco Decadence is a collection of six gel polishes. With one glitter, one cream and 4 metallic/ sheen shades this is definitely something unique to the market.
The Manicure Company Product Details:
- The Manicure Company gel polishes cure under both UV and LED light
- For best results use this collection along with The Manicure Company gel top and base coats
- Enjoy 14+ days of perfect wear
- Gel polish bottle volume: 8ml (0.27 fl oz)
- Part of The Manicure Company