Frequently Asked Questions:
- Why my payment failed?
- Shopping online is changing. Over the coming months, bank/card provider/PayPal will be making some changes to how you use your cards online, to keep your credit and debit cards safe and secure. When shopping online, you may need to confirm it’s you, by using your mobile banking app. This is an extra layer of security called Strong Customer Authentication (SCA). These changes help fight fraud and make your online transactions even more secure. Banks have been asked to make changes and their are going to make it as easy as we can for you
- You need to check if your bank/card provider/PayPal have your right mobile phone number.
- You need to check if you have the latest version of your bank/card provider/PayPal mobile app.
- Alternatively, if you prefer not to use the mobile app, please make sure your bank/card provider/PayPal have the right mobile number for you so you can register with them for an alternative security method at a later date to authenticate your transactions.
- Check your browser cookies. If the 3rd part cookies blocked on the device by you, you may not see the 3DSecure window to enter one-time passcode or password due to the 3rd part cookies been blocked.
- What is 3D Secure?
- 3D Secure is a FREE service facilitated by VISA and MasterCard that lets you transact online securely using your Debit or Credit Card. This service is available only on 3D Secure merchant sites. Verified by Visa (VBV) / MasterCard SecureCode (MSC) use password protection during an Internet purchase to authenticate the customer as an added fraud prevention measure.
- What are the benefits of 3D Secure?
- VBV/MSC provides added assurance by verifying you while using your Standard Chartered Visa/MasterCard Card to make payments online. You can be assured that any online merchant giving VBV/MSC service is a legitimate commercial entity. A private code means added protection against unauthorised use of your Card when you make payments online.VBV/MSC protects your existing Visa/MasterCard giving you assurance that you and only you can use your Visa/Master Card for electronic payments. The added protection of VBV/MSC is automatically enabled on your card.
- What is One-time Password (OTP)?
- A One-time Password is a password that is valid for only one login session or transaction, on a computer system or other digital devices. OTP is automatically generated via SMS to your mobile for authentication.
- What more can be required?
- To make shopping online more secure your bank probably notified you by email to turn on push notifications for their mobile apps. From now on. when you make a purchase online with your card, you may need to confirm it’s you, by using your mobile app turned on. Please make sure your bank mobile app notifications are turned on to avoid being unable to complete your transaction.
- Why my payment failed?
1 I didn’t receive my parcel, what to do?
- We are dispatching your orders by DPD. We have no control once it is with DPD. Please contact DPD directly in regards to your order.
- DPD track & trace can take up to 15 days. We cannot resolve any issues until DPD track & trace is complete.
- Please note that DPD terms and conditions state that they need to be notified in 7 days from the day that parcel was collected. You know that your parcel was collected when you will receive ‘ORDER COMPLETE notification from us or DPD tracking number.