The Hair & Beauty Company Trade Card is exclusive to professional hair and beauty customers.
Our trade card offers you the following benefits:
- Exclusive in store and online promotions and offers
- Regular receipt of Trade Flyer Offers
- News, Offer and Promotion Alerts via Text or Email
- Access to a wide range of in-store Training Courses
- Trade Prices at any of The Hair & Beauty Company Stores and online at www.thbc.ie
How do I qualify for a professional trade card?
To qualify you must be a hair or beauty professional, barbers also qualify.
How do I qualify for a student trade card?
To qualify you must be studying for a hair or beauty qualification.
How do I apply?
You can apply for a trade card in store or online by providing the following identification:
Professionals will need to show proof of their qualification or their Public Liability Insurance certificate. Email address and phone number are also required.
Students will need to show a valid student card with course receipt or enrolment acceptance letter Email address and phone number are also required.
To apply in store, please visit your local The Hair & Beauty Company store and complete an application form. You will need to bring the above identification with you. Email address and phone number are required.
To apply online, click New Account on the top of the page and create New Customer Account, simply follow the steps provided. Go to Trade Customers Section and click ‘no’ if you don’t have our trade card yet. Our system will allow you to upload the relevant documentation as listed above (accepted file types are .jpg , .png , .txt & .docx). Finally submit your application. After a processing period you will receive an email to confirm your application is successful.
What happens when I apply for my Trade Card?
Once you applied for your trade card your application must be verified by our website team for security reasons. Once we have verified your details our website team then manualy turn on your online Trade account access. From this point you can then sign in to your Trade account online and access our trade products, prices and discounts.
Please note it could take a few days to process.
Conditions of Use of Professional Trade Card
- The Hair & Beauty Company Trade Card remains the property of The Hair and Beauty Company at all times.
- The Hair & Beauty Company Trade Card is only available to Hair and Beauty Professionals in the Republic of Ireland and the UK.
- You confirm that the information you have given is correct and accurate and any changes will be given to us in writing.
- That the products purchased are used for the purpose in which they are intended and by qualified person.
- The Trade Card can be withdrawn at any time at the discretion of The Hair and Beauty Company
- Lost or damaged cards must be reported immediately to The Hair & Beauty Company.
- Age restrictions may apply to certain products
- The Trade Card is for registered personnel only and is not transferable.
The Hair and Beauty Company will collect and process and/or use the information provided by you to process your Trade Card, to provide you with the products and services you have requested, to assess your dealings with us including your purchasing preferences, to protect you and The Hair and Beauty Company from fraud, to develop and improve the services and products we offer, to provide you with sales promotions, marketing and other related information that may be of interest to you via post, text message, telephone or email. You have the right to opt of such communication at any time.
Conditions of Use of Student Trade Card
Students can apply for the Student Trade Card which will entitle them to receive trade prices once the card is presented at the till. Certain products should only be used under supervision or after adequate training. You should ensure that you are adequately trained and confident in the use of the professional only products before commencing treatment on customers. Breach of these terms and conditions will result in The Hair and Beauty Company withdrawing services to the card at which time the card must be returned to The Hair & Beauty Company. By signing and submitting the form you agree to all of the above terms and conditions.