Our Schedule Of Charges
Like any online store The Hair and Beauty Company has to have a shipping and returns policy. Due to the range in both size and value of our products, setting a schedule of charges for shipping can be tricky. Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have been deterred from making a purchase or think there has been an error with your delivery charge.
At The Hair and Beauty Company, we endeavour to dispatch all available items to you within 48 hours of receiving your order. Orders placed over a weekend/Bank Holiday period please allow extra delivery time. We deliver worldwide and offer free delivery on orders over €65+ vat (Ireland only). Deliveries outside this are charged and calculated on box by box basis depending on weight and destination. Certain items such as salon furniture may require a separate delivery quotation.
Delivery will only be made to the address registered when placing your order. In the event nobody is present at the specified address when we attempt to deliver your goods we may charge you an additional fee if a second delivery attempt is required. Usually there is an option for customers to collect goods at the delivery company depot following a failed delivery at no extra charge.
Whilst we strive to deliver goods within 48 hours of your order being placed we cannot guarantee delivery nor accept liability if the delivery is made outside of this time frame. We cannot accept liability for any expenses or costs incurred due to the failed or delayed delivery.
Your orders with the collection in store option will be ready within 48 hours of receiving your order in your chosen shop location. For orders placed over a weekend/Bank Holiday period please allow extra collection time. We will contact you by email or phone when order is ready for collection.
Out of Stock Items
In the unlikely event that an item from your order is unavailable, we will dispatch those goods that are in stock and inform you of the expected date for subsequent deliveries. If an item that is out of stock is part of a set, we will hold the matching item until the entire set is available and post to you at no extra charge.
The Hair and Beauty Company shall not be liable for any delay, failure, suspension or termination of delivery of any product or service arising out of a force majeure event. A force majeure event shall include, without limitation, failure of infrastructure, government intervention, wars, civil commotion, hijacking, fire, flood, accident, storm, strikes, lockouts, terrorist attacks, or industrial action affecting The Hair and Beauty Company or The Hair and Beauty Company its suppliers, service providers, partners or agents.
Special Order Items
Please note special order items (including furniture) marked on the site will take between 4-6 weeks to be delivered.
If you are returning any goods which are damaged/defected or wrongly delivered, we will be happy to refund the item or exchange it. In the event of a refund we will be happy to refund the cost of the delivery of your order. Please note the following important points in relation to the return of damaged or defective products:
- You must notify us of damage or defect within 3 days of receiving your order.
- The item must be in its original packaging with all labels still intact.
- You must arrange the return of the goods by contacting email@example.com
- We cannot accept returns without notifying the sales team on the above e-mail.
Cooling of Period
You have the right to return your order within 14 days of delivery. You must contact firstname.lastname@example.org to specify what you want to return along with your order number.
- You are responsible for returning your order to us. Items can be returned by post to our mailing address, they can also be returned in-store.
- Please ensure all goods are in their original condition, unopened and unused.
- Refunds will be made within 14 days of receiving goods returned by post.
- If an error has been made with the order we will refund the cost of the order and the delivery.
- We will NOT refund you the cost of returning the order, unless the product is damaged and you have contacted the sales department to arrange return as outlined above.
- In all other cases we will refund the cost of the item or offer an exchange to the value of the item, excluding delivery.
- We are happy to offer a refund or exchange in any of our stores with proof of purchase.
Colours may vary from images displayed on the website.
These products include but are not limited to:
- Hair brushes
- Hair extensions
- Opened disposables
- Body jewellery/Piercing tools
- Foot Spas
- Nail Products (eg. UV Gels, Gel Polishes, Nail Accessories etc.)
- Any sealed items which have been opened.
This does not affect your statutory rights.
If you are returning items after the cooling off period and the defective product notification period we will examine the returned products and notify you via e-mail of your refund where there is a defect in the product. Your refund will be refunded to you within a reasonable period of time.
Returns address: The Hair and Beauty Company, Unit 10 Ballybane Industrial Estate, Tuam Road, Galway, Ireland
Refunds & Exchanges
Please include a completed returns slip with the reason for return and/or the product information for the exchange. These conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
Delivery Charges on returns
Delivery charges will not be refunded in the case of a return, except in the case of damaged good. If an exchange is required, you will not be charged for subsequent delivery costs.
Sale of Goods
Any and all contracts for sale of goods between The Hair and Beauty Company and yourself will be interpreted, construed and enforced in all respects in accordance with the laws of Ireland, and you and The Hair and Beauty Company irrevocably submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish Courts. You have 7 days to cancel any order that has not been dispatched. Providing the order has not been dispatched, you will not be charged for any postage.