Keraplant Nature Intensive Anti Hair Loss Treatment
Keraplant Nature Intensive Anti Hair Loss Treatment promotes hair growth (cell metabolism, oxygenation and micro-circulation). It restores vitality to the hair, making it look thicker, more healthy and shiny. Massaging the scalp stimulates microcirculation, which helps to improve oxygenation of the hair roots. It has a refreshing effect without weighing the hair down. Formula completely free from PARABENS/COLORANTS. DERMATOLOGICALLY TESTED, PROFESSIONAL USE.
Directions for use of Keraplant Nature Intensive Anti Hair Loss Treatment:
Apply to dry hair or after using a specific shampoo. Using the dropper applicator, distribute the product onto the scalp. Massage to promote the penetration of the product. 20-25 drops per application is recommended. Do not rinse.
Keraplant Nature Intensive Anti Hair Loss Treatment is part of a treatment suitable for promoting natural hair growth. Especially for preventing hair loss and improving the three life stages of the hair.
The treatment is made up of: Detoxifying MUD, Anti-Hair Loss ESSENTIAL OIL, Anti-Hair Loss SHAMPOO, Anti-Hair Loss TREATMENT and intensive Anti-Hair Loss TREATMENT. It restores natural regrowth, keeping hair healthy and vital. The range is completely free from Parabens and Colorants, with certified natural fragrances, enriched with tricho complex, ginseng extract, essential oils of lavender, rosemary, geranium and thyme, which tone, regenerates and strengthen the scalp.
- Tricho Complex – It is a trichogenic complex made up of a selection of plant and biotechnological components. It has a stimulating effect on hair activity, reducing hair loss and promoting rapid regrowth. It purifies the scalp and reinforces the hair. It regulates the production of sebum which is often the cause of alopecia. It slows down excessive hair loss. It stimulates the cells of the hair follicles, essential for hair growth, renewal and regeneration; it also stimulates cell metabolism and increases oxygenation. It improves the aesthetic qualities of the hair and the qualities of the scalp, which is left much healthier. It regulates the secretion of sebum and reduces dandruff and itching. It also has other properties: it reinforces damaged hair; it has a conditioning effect; it has a photo-protective effect against damage caused by UV-B rays; it stimulates oxygen consumption.
- Ginseng Extract – It has important toning and regenerating properties. It combats free radicals, which cause weakening of the papilla, and it reduces stress.
- Essential Oil of Lavender – It is obtained from Lavandula Angustifolia, a plant from the Labiatae family. It performs a rebalancing action on the central nervous system. Essential oil of lavender can be used on all hair types, as it promotes growth, moisturises and prevents split ends. Besides alleviating redness and itching of the scalp, it makes hair shiny and has an anti-dandruff effect. It is particularly suitable for cases of oily dandruff, can combat scalp irritations and rebalance excess sebum. It is useful against bacteria and funguses and can thus help keep the scalp clean and disinfected. It is obtained by steam distillation of the plant tips.
- Essential Oil of Rosemary – Obtained from Rosmarinus Officinalis, a plant from the Labiatae family, it is particularly appreciated for its stimulating and purifying properties. It also has astringent properties on the skin with a toning, antiseptic and purifying effect. It stimulates circulation, promoting oxygenation of the tissue and hair regrowth.
- Essential Oil of Geranium – Obtained from Pelargonium graveolens, a plant from the Geraniaceae family, it performs a rebalancing and toning action.
- Essential Oil of Thyme – Obtained from Thymus vulgaris, a plant from the Lamiaceae family. It is extracted from the tips of the plant by way of steam distillation. It is known for its many properties, and is used as a toner, antibiotic and anti-inflammatory.
- Extract of Arctium Majus – It is a plant from the Asteraceae family, known as skin conditioning. Its draining and blood purifying action promotes the elimination of toxins.