Keraplant Nature Sebum Regulating Shampoo 250ml
Keraplant Nature Sebum Regulating Shampoo 250ml gently cleanses the hair, rebalancing the scalp, thanks to the extract of celery seeds, essential oil of juniper and Sebomine, which make up an active non-irritant sebum-regulating complex with an anti-bacterial action. Formula completely free from PARABENS/COLORANTS. With certified natural fragrances. DERMATOLOGICALLY TESTED. PROFESSIONAL USE
Directions for use:
Apply the product directly onto a damp scalp (if the Keraplant Nature Mud and Keraplant Nature Sebum-Regulating Essential Oil treatment has been carried out previously) or onto a dry scalp, with a light massaging action. Leave to act for 3 minutes. Emulsify and rinse. Once you have shampooed the scalp, shampoo the lengths properly.
Keraplant Nature Sebum Regulating Shampoo 250ml is a part of treatment suitable for normalising sebaceous gland function. For skin that suffers from excessive sebaceous secretions.
The treatment is made up of: detoxifying MUD, sebum-regulating ESSENTIAL OIL, sebum-regulating SHAMPOO and Sebum-regulating LOTION. Frees up the skin and hair from imperfections and irritations caused by excessive sebum and by the formation of bacterial flora. The range is completely free from Parabens, Silicones and Colorants, with certified natural fragrances enriched with extract of celery seeds, essential oil of juniper and sebomine, which perform an important antibacterial action.
- EXTRACT OF SESAME SEEDS – Obtained by way of a supercritical extraction process with CO2 from the seeds of Apium Graveolens; the extract contains high levels of senkunolide, the active molecule. Improves the health and comfort of the scalp, as well as the beauty of the hair by controlling the micro flora, and restoring the normal integrity of the scalp epidermis; reduces itching, sebum production and increases hydration. By lowering the production of sebum, it reduces the absorption of lipids by the scalp cells, necessary for the micro flora to grow; it also stimulates the synthesis of antimicrobial peptides which limit colonisation by funguses. It also helps to rebuild the protective barrier against external aggressions.
- ESSENTIAL OIL OF JUNIPER – It is obtained from Juniperus communis, a plant from the Cupressaceae family, and is steam distilled. Its main properties include depurative, draining and anti-inflammatory actions, reducing the problem of acne and oily skin.
- SEBOMINE – A non irritant biochemical composite. It is known for its important antimicrobial and antibacterial action, regulating and normalising excessive sebum secretion.
- ESSENTIAL OIL OF SWEET ORANGE – Obtained from Citrus sinensis dulcis, a plant from the Rutaceae family, with an astringent and purifying action.
- ESSENTIAL OIL OF SANDALWOOD – Obtained from Santalum album, a plant from the Santalaceae family. Extracted from wood and from the roots by steam distillation, it is known for its many properties, including its harmonising and antiseptic action.
- ESSENTIAL OIL OF PALMAROSA – Palmarosa is known also as “Indian geranium”, and its oil is obtained from the dried green parts of the same plant, by steam distillation. It carries out a moisturising, regenerating, sebum regulating and antiseptic action.
- ESSENTIAL OIL OF GERANIUM – Obtained from Pelargonium graveolens, a plant from the Geraniaceae family, it performs a rebalancing and toning action.
- ESSENTIAL OIL OF LITSEA – Obtained from the fruit of a small tropical tree that grows only in China and Vietnam. Known for its decongestant properties, it stimulates the immune system.
- TEA TREE OIL – Known in medicine as Melaleuca Alternifolia, it has always been used for its many antibacterial, healing and anti-mycotic properties.
Discover whole range or Keraplant Nature products on The Hair and Beauty Company website
Product of Lisap Milano