Keraplant Nature Skin Calming Shampoo 100ml
Keraplant Nature Skin Calming Shampoo 100ml for sensitive scalps, enriched with α-bisabolol, zanthoxylum alatum and phyto-complex, gently cleanses the scalp, calming sensitive skin. Formula completely free from PARABENS/SLESs/SLSs/COLORANTS. With certified natural fragrances. DERMATOLOGICALLY TESTED. PROFESSIONAL USE.
Directions for use:
Apply the product directly onto a damp scalp (if the Keraplant Nature Skin-calming Mud and Keraplant Nature Skin-calming Essential Oil treatment has been carried out previously) or dry scalp, with a light massaging action. Leave to act for 3 minutes. Emulsify and rinse. Once you have shampooed the scalp, shampoo the lengths properly.
Treatment suitable for restoring softness and elasticity to skin tissue. Especially for particularly sensitive skins that are easily reddened and dehydrated.
The treatment is composed of:
Skin-calming MUD, Skin-calming ESSENTIAL OIL, Skin-calming SHAMPOO and Skin-calming LOTION. Its special formula, which is extremely delicate, is suitable for after chemical treatments to rebalance the skin and provide a pleasant feeling of wellbeing to the scalp and to the hair. The range is completely free of PARABENS and COLORANTS, with certified natural fragrances and enriched with α–Bisabolol and Zanthoxylum alatum.
- WHITE CLAY – Also called Kaolin, it is a mineral rich in properties, used to cure a range of different problems and to make skin and hair healthier and more beautiful. It is one of the most neutral clays and performs an important absorbing, energising and purifying action. It is a powerful bactericide and antiseptic capable of eliminating toxic substances in the body.
- α-BISABOLOL – A derivative of chamomile with soothing and skin-calming properties, obtained by distilling essential oil of chamomile. It has healing and anti-inflammatory properties, and is highly soothing for skin irritations, performing also an anti-bacterial and anti-mycotic action.
- ZANTHOXYLUM ALATUTM – A perennial plant originally from the regions of Asia. In traditional Ayurvedic medicine, the oil extract is used as an effective anti-inflammatory remedy. Documentation attributes the use of Zanthoxylum alatum to treat psoriasis as an effective anti-itching and anti-inflammatory extract. It carries out a soothing, skin-calming action.
- PHYTOCOMPLEX – A complex of plants selected to treat the problems of sensitive and delicate skin. A first group of these plants helps to reduce skin reactions, inflammation and unpleasant sensations, while another group promotes the strengthening of the skin by bringing energy to the cells or by stimulating skin micro-circulation to improve the supply of nourishing substances. Specific actions on the scalp are:
- Skin-calming: All of the plants it contains, particularly chamomile, have an anti-inflammatory action.
- Skin decongestant: This action is carried out through the emollient and decongestant properties of calendula, lime and matricaria.
- Stimulates micro-circulation: micro-circulation is stimulated by calendula and matricaria.
- Reduction of inflammation: The skin purifying properties of this plant help to prevent or reduce inflammation and accelerate re-epithelisation.
- ESSENTIAL OIL OF BITTER ORANGE – Obtained from citrus aurantium, a plant from the Rutaceae family. It is known for its calming, toning and antiseptic properties. It helps cases of psoriasis, eczema, acne and oily skin. It has purifying properties for skin and hair care, combating scalp irritations. It is obtained by steam distillation.
- ESSENTIAL OIL OF SWEET ORANGE – Obtained from Citrus sinensis dulcis, a plant from the Rutaceae family, with an astringent and purifying action.
- ESSENTIAL OIL OF PALMAROSA – Palmarosa is known also as “Indian geranium”, and its oil is obtained from the dried green parts of the same plant, by steam distillation. It carries out a moisturising, regenerating, sebum regulating and antiseptic action.
- ESSENTAIL OIL OF THYME – Obtained from Thymus vulgaris, a plant from the Lamiaceae family. It is extracted from the tips of the plant by way of steam distillation. It is known for its many properties, and is used as a toner, antibiotic and anti-inflammatory.