The Manicure Company Gel Polish Velvet Voltage 224
The Manicure Company Gel Polish Velvet Voltage 224 is part of The Manicure Company Electric Bloom Collection. This gel polish is a rich and opaque pastel lavender but with some kick. It’s much brighter than your usual pastels but also has a beautiful silver sheen throughout.
The Manicure Company Electric Bloom Collection – limited-edition of gel polishes – celebrates the sounds of the season in electrifying colour. It’s time to embrace the melodies of life and create new memories.
Electric Bloom Shades:
- Fuchsia In Flux – A rich and vibrant opaque fuchsia
- Stereo Rose – An electrifying metallic bright rose
- Static Melody– A beautiful purple with shimmering gold flakes
- Blossoming Bass – A dazzling cool-toned purple base with multi-chrome glitter
- Velvet Voltage – A rich opaque lavender base with a silver sheen
- Reverb – A bright purple with a blue undertone
- LIMITED EDITION
- Cures under both UV and LED light
- For best results use with The Manicure Company gel top and base coats
- 14+ days of perfect wear
- Bottle volume: 8ml (0.27 fl oz)
- Part of The Manicure Company Electric Bloom Collection
- PLEASE NOTE: Collection box and complimentary collection swatch are only available whilst stocks last.
- Swatches and images are for illustration purposes only and may differ in appearance depending on your screen, resolution, and settings.