Yokaba ByeBye Damage Nails Repair System
Yokaba ByeBye Damage Nails Repair System is a professional Yokaba set for the regeneration and reconstruction of the nail plate. The set contains the products needed to perform a 3-step regenerative treatment. The formula was developed and prepared, especially by the Yokaba team with the problem of brittle and damaged nail plates in mind.
“ByeBye” – say goodbye to brittle nails. Yokaba offers a professional 3-step treatment that strengthens the natural nail plate. After the treatment, you can do nail styling. This is a huge advantage for professionals who perform hybrid manicures (an alternative to Japanese manicure) on a daily basis.
The active ingredients contained in the Bye Bye Repair System strengthen the nail plate from the first treatment. With regular use, after 4 weeks you can notice an increase in the thickness of the growing nail plate.
The set includes products with excellent properties that should be used together (step by step):
- Yokaba BYE1 Repair System,
- Yokaba BYE2 Repair System,
- Yokaba Original Conditioner,
BYE 1 – a professional, intensively regenerating preparation
- contains silica and SENKYUNOLID obtained from celery
- has a regenerating and nourishing effect on the dorsal layer of the nail plate
- smoothes the nail plate and the skin around the nail
- moisturizes the nail plate
- plays a significant role in accelerating the maturation processes of keratinocytes
- increases COHESION – prevents nails from splitting
BYE 2 – a professional protective preparation
- creates a permanent occlusion on the nail plate
- constitutes a barrier against the loss of water and active ingredients applied in the BYE 1 product
Origin Conditioner – a professional conditioner that gives shine
- contains AHA acids, vitamin E, squalane, PHA acids and bamboo extract
- intended for soft and brittle nails
- moisturizes, rebuilds, strengthens and hardens the nail plate
- Vitamin E contained in the conditioner delays the aging process, protects the body against oxidative stress, protects against cell damage caused by free radicals, protects the nail plate against external factors
- supports the production of collagen and elastin
Polisher – a professional accessory used to introduce BYE 1 into the nail plate
the product is intended for professional use
ByeBye Repair System application procedure:
- The nail should be filed and prepared.
- Wash the nail plate with Xprep Dehydrator.
- Apply Bye 1 to the nail plate using a wooden stick.
- Then we rub/massage the preparation into the nail plate and the periungual fold.
- Use the Polisher included in the set:
- Polish the product into the nail plate with the green side.
- Then polish the nail plate with the white side of the polisher.
- Apply 1 layer of the dedicated Bye 2 preparation (without touching the cuticles) – cure for 30 seconds in UV/LED lamp.
- Apply 1 thin layer of the Origin Conditioner included in the set. Wait until the conditioner dries.
- After 7 days, remove the Origin Conditioner by wiping the nails with a cotton pad soaked in Nail Polish Remover.
The treatment should be repeated once a week for a minimum of 4 weeks; if necessary, it can be used longer.
After completing the treatment, you can style nails.
BYE 1 INGREDIENTS: Glycine Soja Oil, Silica Silylate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Apium Graveolens Seed Extract, Tocopherol, Limonene
BYE2 INGREDIENTS: Butanone, Aliphatic Urethane Methacrylate, Hydroxypropyl Methacrylate, Hema, Trimethylbenzoyl Diphenylphosphine Oxide
ORIGIN CONDITIONER INGREDIENTS: Ethyl Acetate, Butyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Alcohol, Butyl Acetate, Glycolic Acid, Aqua, n -Butyl Alcohol, Etocrylene, Malic Acid, Lactic Acid, Gluconolactone, Squalane, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Trimethylpentanediyl Dibenzoate, Bambusa Vulgaris Sap Extract, CI 19140, Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit Extract, CI 77510, Saccharum Officinarum Extract, Tocopherol, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Fruit Extract, Citrus Limon Fruit Extract, Acer Saccharum Extract
Made in Poland