Kadus LightPlex Bond Completion In Salon Treatment No2
Kadus LightPlex Bond Completion In Salon Treatment No2 strengthens the hair structure after chemical treatment and reducing the hair breakage
- When the desired result has been achieved, rinse out thoroughly with lukewarm water
- DO NOT SHAMPOO!
- Towel dry and apply the Bond Completion In-Salon
- Treatment from roots to ends. Leave on for 10 minutes and rinse thoroughly
- If hair is extremely damaged leave on for longer (max 20min) before rinsing
- Shampoo the hair with Kadus Visible Repair Shampoo and neutralize with Kadus Visible Repair In Salon Treatment
- For ongoing home care, use Kadus Bond Retention Mask
LightPlex technology reconstructs hair bonds with up to 97% less hair breakage* and provides a clear blonde result. (*True Blondes against hair breakage when used in combination with Bond Completion In-Salon Treatment.)
- More bonds, no compromise on lift.
- Bond Lightening System with ProPlex Technology to strengthen the hair from within and to reconstruct hair bonds, when used in combination with Bond Completion In-Salon Treatment.
|General lightening process: Persulfates are penetrating into the cortex and lightening the hair fibers.
Due to high alkali environment, which is necessary for lightening, hair shaft is swallowing and the melanin is dissolved.
During this process some of the bonds break, leading to damaged and fragile hair.
|During the lightening process with LightPlex – Bond Lightening Powder, No1, malic acid deeply penetrates into the hair. Our exclusively developed pure white lightening powder achieves even more clear results** due to an optimized balance of persulfates and malic acid. No extra mixing is needed.
|Hair is lightened and the LightPlex – Bond Completion In-Salon Treatment, No2, is applied on damp hair. It’s ProPlex technology activates the already deep inside the hair deposited malid acid and at the same time more malic acid is added. Bonds are re-connected, stabilizing the hair from within. It also neutralizes the pre-lightening process resulting in a smooth, shiny and up to 95% more resilient hair.*
To maintain the effect, use Light Plex – Bond Retention Mask, No3, at home. The active ProPlex technology with malic acid continues to strengthen the hair structure as it is able to promote and reinforce bonds. Keeping the hair strong & moisturized.