Keraplant Nature Skin Calming Mud
Keraplant Nature Skin Calming Mud, enriched with white clay, α-bisabolol, zanthoxylum alatum and phyto-complex, gently eliminates all impurities from a particularly sensitive scalp and leaves hair healthy and shiny. Formula completely free from PARABENS/COLORANTS. With certified natural fragrances. DERMATOLOGICALLY TESTED. PROFESSIONAL USE.
Directions for use:
Mix 30 g of Keraplant Nature Skin-calming Mud and 15-20 drops of Keraplant Nature Skin-calming Essential Oil. Distribute outwards onto a dry scalp, using a gentle massaging action. Leave to act for 5-10 minutes. With damp fingertips massage to eliminate the mud, gently emulsify with lukewarm water and rinse with care. Proceed to the next stage with Keraplant Nature Skin-calming Shampoo.
Maximum effectiveness can be achieved by combining use with all the products in the programme and with ongoing application.
- WHITE CLAY – Also called Kaolin, it is a mineral rich in properties, used to cure a range of different problems and to make skin and hair healthier and more beautiful. It is one of the most neutral clays and performs an important absorbing, energising and purifying action. It is a powerful bactericide and antiseptic capable of eliminating toxic substances in the body.
- α-BISABOLOL – A derivative of chamomile with soothing and skin-calming properties, obtained by distilling essential oil of chamomile. It has healing and anti-inflammatory properties, and is highly soothing for skin irritations, performing also an anti-bacterial and anti-mycotic action.
- ZANTHOXYLUM ALATUTM – A perennial plant originally from the regions of Asia. In traditional Ayurvedic medicine, the oil extract is used as an effective anti-inflammatory remedy. Documentation attributes the use of Zanthoxylum alatum to treat psoriasis as an effective anti-itching and anti-inflammatory extract. It carries out a soothing, skin-calming action.
- PHYTOCOMPLEX – A complex of plants selected to treat the problems of sensitive and delicate skin. A first group of these plants helps to reduce skin reactions, inflammation and unpleasant sensations, while another group promotes the strengthening of the skin by bringing energy to the cells or by stimulating skin micro-circulation to improve the supply of nourishing substances. Specific actions on the scalp are:
- Skin-calming: All of the plants it contains, particularly chamomile, have an anti-inflammatory action.
- Skin decongestant: This action is carried out through the emollient and decongestant properties of calendula, lime and matricaria.
- Stimulates micro-circulation: micro-circulation is stimulated by calendula and matricaria.
- Reduction of inflammation: The skin purifying properties of this plant help to prevent or reduce inflammation and accelerate re-epithelisation.
- ESSENTIAL OIL OF BITTER ORANGE – Obtained from citrus aurantium, a plant from the Rutaceae family. It is known for its calming, toning and antiseptic properties. It helps cases of psoriasis, eczema, acne and oily skin. It has purifying properties for skin and hair care, combating scalp irritations. It is obtained by steam distillation.
- ESSENTIAL OIL OF SWEET ORANGE – Obtained from Citrus sinensis dulcis, a plant from the Rutaceae family, with an astringent and purifying action.
- ESSENTIAL OIL OF PALMAROSA – Palmarosa is known also as “Indian geranium”, and its oil is obtained from the dried green parts of the same plant, by steam distillation. It carries out a moisturising, regenerating, sebum regulating and antiseptic action.
- ESSENTAIL OIL OF THYME – Obtained from Thymus vulgaris, a plant from the Lamiaceae family. It is extracted from the tips of the plant by way of steam distillation. It is known for its many properties, and is used as a toner, antibiotic and anti-inflammatory.
Discover whole range or Keraplant Nature products on The Hair and Beauty Company website
Product of Lisap Milano