UV Hybrid Semilac Extend Base
UV Hybrid Semilac Extend Base is a new self-leveling hybrid base that allows you to build, align, shape, strengthen and extend the nail plate – up to 1 cm.
The product is characterized by a thick consistency, which ensures ease of application. New Semilac hybrid base is characterized by a hard structure with a high flexibility.
The product maintains the durability of the manicure for up to 21 days.
- Shape the nail plate and degrease it with Semilac Nail Cleaner.
- Apply a layer of Semilac Extend Base. Its thickness depends on the effect you want to achieve – if you want to overlay the nail, apply more product in layers, drying each of them under the lamp. It can also be used to extend the nail using a nail form. If Semilac Extend Base is used in the form of a regular base coat under manicure, it is enough to apply a thin layer of the product and dry it under the lamp (drying time depends on the power of the lamp).
- Apply a thin layer of any colour hybrid Semilac varnish and dry it under the lamp.
- Apply another layer of colour Semilac gel polish (remember to seal the free edge) and dry the nails under the lamp.
- The varnished nails should be covered with any Semilac top coat and dried under the lamp. Your nails are ready!