The Manicure Company Stripped Back 146
The Manicure Company Stripped Back 146 is part of The Nude Collection. This collection is taking things back to their elegant simple beauty. This beautiful gel polish collection comprises of 6 tones which are a blend of blush pinks, beige and neutrals designed to easily transition between seasons and occasions. A collection that can be used for every occasion all year long.
The Nude Collection colours are as follows:
- Blush Baby: An opaque peachy nude with a hint of pink
- Stripped Back: A light natural beige with peach undertones
- Boldly Bare: A rich opaque dusty pink
- Nude Illusion: An opaque warm tan nude
- Flushed: A light flesh tone with a purple reflective sheen
- Glowing: A semi sheer neutral nude that enhances the natural nail
The Nude Collection is a chic, beautiful mixture of blush and nude tone gel polish shades that combine to create elegant and understated manicures, ideal for transitions between seasons, brides and more. The 6 gel polish shades combine opaque rich pigment with semi sheer tones that enhance the natural nail. This collection strips things back to their bare skin allowing for an easy transition between seasons and occasions.
The Manicure Company Product Details:
- The Manicure Company gel polishes cure under both UV and LED light
- For best results use this collection along wwith The Manicure Company gel top and base coats
- Enjoy 14+ days of perfect wear
- Gel polish bottle volume: 8ml (0.27 fl oz)
- Part of The Manicure Company (The Nude Collection)